18.11.11

#13 James

From: James, Philippines - November 2011


Today I received this beautiful snailmail from James. I think it is one of the most beautiful envelopes I received so far! She found an old invitation from 1992 (my year of birth) and wrote some songs at the back that came out in 1992 (for example Bohemian Rhapsody, There is a light that never goes out and Friday I'm in love. I like them all very much). She made a little booklet of her letter and taught me some Tagalog words. That's really nice, I always like learning a new language. She also included really cute Paris stickers, thank you! Your letter is lovely, I'll try to make mine as lovely as yours. You can also find James on Postcrossing.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Deze ziet er echt leuk uit :D!

Laura said...

Deze ziet er echt leuk uit :D!

Marlou said...

love it!