12.11.11

#9 Michelle

From: Michelle, The Netherlands - November 2011


Yesterday I got this beautiful letter from Michelle in the mail. The envelope made me think of Christmas! It took a couple of seconds until I figured out how to open the envelope, and when that huge letter rolled out I was speechless haha. I never expected such long letter in just one envelope, it didn't even fit in the photo! Michelle has a writing letter project blog too, just click her name to check out her blog (and perhaps write her a letter?).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wat ben ik blij om te zien dat je de brief hebt gehad! Ze hebben de brievenbus hier opgeblazen met vuurwerk en ik wist niet zeker of hij al geleegd was.
Vind je het goed als ik jouw foto's op mijn blog zet? (met link uiteraard)

Anonymous said...

Zo, dat is zeker een lange brief. Wel creatief bedacht om hem zo op te vouwen :)

Vagirl said...

Oh, I love that letter! So cool!