18.6.12

Free printables

When the new layout came up, I told you I would also start doing posts relating to snailmail. With free printables, DIY, tips and tricks and things like that, so A Flood of Memories will be your source of inspiration for letter writing!

Today I want to show you some of my favorite printables. Click the images to go to the tutorial and the original source.

Happy Bunting via Ruffled Blog

Airmail themed loveletter via The Pretty Blog

Vintage mail labels via Worldlabel

Vintage Ephemera via Just something I made


5 comments:

Sydney said...

love these! especially the second one.

Everything Hillery said...

Wat leuk! Ik ga die air mail envelop echt uitprinten, dankje! X

Unknown said...

Aaah wat super gaaf!!
Je header is ook echt super leuk geworden!

X

Http://liveitlikethis.blogspot.com

Janne said...

Zo een artikel is echt leuk! :)

Unknown said...

Leuk leuk leuk! En altijd bruikbaar, thnx!